Artificial Intelligence has emerged as a transformative force within our societies in recent years. This rapid development ignited discussions on Artificial Intelligence’s potential to reshape industries, societies, and governance models.
Join us for an engaging discussion on how Artificial Intelligence impacts democracy. The panellists will provide concrete examples of the advantages and disadvantages of artificial intelligence for democratic institutions, rights, and values. We will also shed light on how, if at all, artificial intelligence could be mobilized to aid democracy.
- Dr Kevin Casas-Zamora, Secretary-General, International IDEA
- Sara Övreby, Head of Public Policy, Google, Sweden
- Andrés Jato, Sweden Special Envoy for International Cyber Issues, Government of Sweden
- Stefanie Harter, Head of Governance and Human Rights, Global Policy, Governance, Cities, German Development Cooperation (GIZ)
- Daniel Leufer, Senior Policy Analyst, AccessNow
- Moderated by Alberto Fernández Gibaja, Head of Programme, Digitalization and Democracy, International IDEA
Refreshments will be served before the event. For any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org